Over Weight Wait Over (OWWO)
Do you suffer
from being obese?
Is your obesity
coming in the way of life?
Is your obesity
leading to other health
tried many diets and have
failed to get results?
If you have answered yes all
or any one or all of the questions
above, then the wait is over!
Aim of the retreat
- Help obese individuals
to reduce their weight in
a safe manner
- Educate the individuals
on the reasons for their
obesity and how to keep
it at bay
- Training in good lifestyle
to ensure the non recurrence
- Teach tools for optimal
Common place remedies, diets and treatments
for obesity have not been very successful
for most people, because of the drasticlife
style changes that are demanded.
The OWWO programme recognises the individual
as not just a body filled with fat,
tissue and bones, but as an individual
with a body and a mind. In obesity,
shedding weight from the body is one
major issue, but a bigger issue is to
shed weight from the mind.
Depending on the objective of each individual
and time available, individuals can
come for 15, 21 or 30 days.
Overview of the program
1. Consultant’s review and monitoring:
- All participants would be reviewed
and monitored by a trained doctor.
- Compassionate food – food that is
free of all animal proteins, food that
is whole and organic.
- Naturopathic nutrition (completely
natural, organic, vegetarian cooked
with zero oil, with NO taste modifying
- Food that is very tasty and does not
seem like hospital food.
3. Obesity-specific yoga therapy:
- Integrated module including kriya;
asanas; pranayama; relaxation and meditation
- Proven sequence and techniques specific
4. Proven Naturopathy treatments:
- Manipulative therapies including massage
- Hydrotherapy with specific water treatments
5. Proven traditional Ayurvedic treatments.
6. Daily consultation and counseling
by experienced Yoga and Naturopathy
Overall experience of the program
While the serious work of paving the
way for a healthy life is the focus
of the program, we understand the important
role of a relaxed and joyful mind as
fertile environment for seeds of these
new ideas and lifestyle changes to be
The ambience at Our Native Village,
the personal interactions, the delicious
food, enjoyable activities like bonfires,
nature walks and inspirational films,
provide a welcome relief from the hospital-like
austerity of other health farms. This
is a life transforming program and we
believe it will be a joyous experience,
celebrating a new beginning in your